The workshop will open on Thursday, 25.8.2022 13:30-17:00 with at least one of us helping you. See you!
During the school summer break we are closing from 18.07. until 28.08.2022.
Sometimes unregulary we are opening though. If you live close-by you can just check when you come by. Otherwise write an e-mail to email@example.com if you don’t want to wait until September. Also our partner workshop Zum Rostigen Ross is open some weeks in the summer.
Dirty hands & repairing bikes? Do handicrafts and messing around professionally? Drink malt beer and eat ice cream?
We are looking for new people for our workshop on Wundtstr. 9!
– professionally equipped bicycle workshop
– funny, weird, committed colleagues, willing to help you & answer your questions
– Learn new things about screwing & cycling
– In case of regular engagement: A key for the workshop for private
What is required?
– Repairing skills OR the motivation to learn (be proactive!
– Willingness to regularly attend an opening time (e.g. every 2 weeks á 3h)
PS: We also have another workshop in Friedrichstadt. It’s called “Zum Rostigen Ross” and is also happy to receive support.
Beginning with the upcoming week we will only be able to open our workshop starting 4:30. You’ll always find current opening hours here.
The last 2 weeks of August we will be closed — we will be back by september.
The workshop will be closed over Easter.
Our next regular opening time will be 5th of April at the usual time.
Dear people, this week we will be open Saturday from 10-14 come along and we will prepare all the bikes for the upcoming Spring together 🙂
Last opening this year – Monday 18th of Decembre
Closed at 21st of Decembre!
First Opening in 2018: 4th of January.
Times a not a changing: Open from 4 to 7 pm.
From the 7th of Septembre we welcome you from 4 to 7 pm!